Looking for a home or selling a home is one of the most stressful transactions a person can make. That’s why I am here to provide you with all the education and resources you need to make your real estate experience a pleasant and successful one.
I was born and raised in the southern portion of Kent County, Frederica, and I now live in the northern portion of the county,Smyrna. My wife Amy and I are raising our two children, Jack and Jane, in the only county I have ever known. I have over 15 years experience in the construction industry as a project manager during which I managed projects with contract values as high as three million dollars across Kent and Sussex County Delaware. I know home construction from the ground up.
Additionally I find my degree in Construction Management, Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, and having a Masters’ Degree in Business Administration provides the foundation for effective communications skills.
My previous work experience and extensive education allows me to provide you with the following broad spectrum of services as your Realtor:
· Expert Real Estate Advice
· Guidance on financing options, programs and multiple resources
· Negotiation skills to ensure you get the most for your money
· Information that includes 100% of your available housing options from 100% of the Realtors in the State of Delaware
· Concise and accurate market value data to get sellers’ homes sold quickly as possible at the highest possible value
· Extensive and state-of-the-art marketing and advertising solidify a quick sale and to accelerate sellers’ net proceeds
It will be my honor to address and research all your questions and concerns while offering stress and pressure free assistance.
Prepare to have one of your most positive, exciting life experiences!