REALTOR - Specializing in Residential
My name is Dana. I am a Realtor at Weichert Realtors-First Class. I specialize in residential sales as a Buyer’s Agent. I am proud of the solid foundation I have built in real estate knowledge, education and resources.
Originally from Ohio, I gained my degree in Respiratory Therapy prior to a long career in behavioral health and social work. I lunged into the industry of real estate sales after several years of management experience. My husband serves in the USAF and we have two beautiful children. We take advantage of all Delaware has to offer. We enjoy a day of culture in Wilmington, soak up the history in Dover and make a splash at the beaches. I always capitalize on our ‘First State’ status at antique and flea markets. I love to take something discarded and make it new, beautiful and valuable.
Home ownership embodies the simplest of human rights, desires and values this tiny First State was built upon. It is the fingerprint of your life. Your home represents your uniqueness, your rarity. Your home validates your independence. Like your fingerprint, no two homes are ever exactly the same. The lines, the ridges, the curves represent your experiences in life that, like your home, are yours and yours alone.
As a Buyer’s Agent, I do not take nor do I chase listings. My ONLY job is to be your professional real estate source of information, education and services. In the state of Delaware, the seller pays my fees. By no means do you simply hire a Realtor. You hire my team of experts who work diligently to make the process go smoothly at no cost to you.
Before you call me ask yourself these questions:
1. How much time do I have to study the market and really know what is going on to negotiate the best price?
2. Do I have the technology to find the most complete listings in my budget?
3. Do I have access to the very best resources or have long-term relationships with local service providers to best suit all my needs throughout the sale?
4. How will I protect my personal and financial information entirely?
5. Will I have the time and skills necessary to deal with industry professionals …who do NOT have my best interest at heart?
6. Am I comfortable in my knowledge of national and local real estate laws?
7. Who will be by my side when the unexpected happens?
These are just some of the ways I will work for you. I will be your detective, your defender, your negotiator, your connection, and your resource.
Remember: Sellers WILL be well represented, shouldn’t you be too?
You don’t have to go it alone.